Thursday, February 26, 2009

Restless Mind

It’s been nearly 2 months since Chris and I arrived in Tucson and the monotony of doing nothing but training has begun to set in. Don’t get me wrong I love riding my bike and there’s no better place to be than Arizona in the winter but it may be time for some debauchery or at least a trip to the coffee shop to see what we can find. Mind you I’m not much of a coffee drinker so I’ll be looking for something else to catch my attention.

On another note out first race of the season is next weekend at the Tucson Bicycle Classic. It’s sure to be a harsh awakening to race pace as I haven’t done much intensity in my training thus far. I’m hoping to just hang on as most of the locals are fully into their season. I also have a power test this weekend so that will give me a good indication as to how my training is progressing. Wish me luck, I fear I will need it.

Also want to say hi to my friends from work back home at REI if any of you happen to read this.

Off to study Español. Necesito practicar mucho porque no hablo buen. Adiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers